FRANKLIN ADMINISTRATOR’S OFFICE – James C. Kilduff, ADMINISTRATOR
The Borough Administrator acts as the Chief Administrative Officer of the Borough of Franklin and shall be responsible to the Mayor and Council for the proper and efficient administration of the business affairs of the Borough. The Administrator’s responsibilities are:
- Exercise all of the executive and administrative functions of the Borough government.
- Enforce the Borough’s standard personnel policies.
- Implement all policies formulated by the Mayor & Council.
- Receive and follow up on requests for information and complaints from citizens.
- Administration of the Borough Budget after it’s adoption.
- Recommend adoption of resolutions, ordinances or policies in the best interest of the Borough.
The Administrator is available 8:00 AM to 4:00PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 8:30AM to 4:00PM Wednesdays. He can be contacted by calling 973-827-9280X102 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org